Ziwi Peak Moist Free-Range Chicken Recipe for Dogs
Try our new free-range chicken recipe, made from 100% New Zealand free-range chicken, organs and green-lipped mussel. All farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range, and our chickens are ethically raised without added hormones or growth promotants, resulting in both a nutritious and highly palatable pet food for your dog.
Ziwi does not use glycerin, yield enhancers, artificial gelling agents, fillers, or sweeteners in our recipes.
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to dogs. Our recipe contains over 91% meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Cans are BPA-free. No TSPP, Carrageenan, or artificial gelling agents used.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- We use only 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in our recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Our free-range chickens are never force-fed or raised in barns, and all chickens can forage freely outside at will, resulting in higher quality and better tasting meat.
- All of our free-range chicken farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Includes chicory, kelp, and parsley, plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet.
- Chicken is a great choice for dogs who are sensitive to red meats.
- Each can of Ziwi Peak is retort-cooked in its own sterile container to preserve the nutritional integrity of the raw ingredients.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chick Peas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Crude Protein||min. 9%|
|Crude Fat||min. 5.5%|
|Crude Fibre||max. 1%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||300 mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||1325 kcal ME/kg | 517 kcal ME/can|
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand. Click here for our step-by-step transition guide.