Provide your purring pal with peak nourishment from ORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. Your cat is an obligate carnivore, which means that she thrives on a biologically appropriate diet that’s packed with protein and fat from a variety of animal ingredients. This scrumptious kibble features fresh or raw duck, Boer goat, wild boat, ranch-raised venison, whole Arctic char and grass-fed mutton. Crafted with the most nutrient-dense and succulent parts of the prey, this recipe is also made with WholePrey animal ingredients, including organs and bone, delivering 90% quality animal ingredients. And for added flavor, this kitty kibble is coated with freeze-dried liver! ORIJEN’s fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and their raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness!
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw duck, meat and fish ingredients.
- Crafted with 90% quality duck, meat and fish ingredients, for a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals. This recipe is made with no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- WholePrey diet featuring the most succulent parts of the prey including duck, meat and fish, organs and bone.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavor!
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Duck, Whole Arctic Char, Steelhead Trout, Whole Pilchard, Venison, Pork Liver, Duck Liver, Eggs, Whitefish Meal, Blue Whiting Meal, Herring Meal, Duck Fat, Lamb Meal, Mutton Meal, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Whole Peas, Lamb, Goat, Natural Fish Flavor, Lamb Liver, Lentil Fiber, Pea Starch, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Duck Meal, Mackerel Meal, Pollock Oil, Lamb Kidney, Pork Kidney, Lamb Tripe, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Kelp, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Collard Greens, Whole Pears, Whole Apples, Freeze-Dried Goat, Freeze-Dried Venison, Dried Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||40% min|
|CRUDE FAT||20% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3% max|
|DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID)||0.3% min|
|EPA (EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID)||0.2% min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS*||2.4% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS*||1% min|
|TOTAL MICROORGANISMS*||1 Million CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caloric Content: 4120 kcal/kg, 515 kcal/cup
|WEIGHT OF CAT||Lean Adult (cups per day)||Adult Neutered (cups per day)||Senior (cups per day)|
|2-4 LB||1/5 - ¼||1/6 – 1/5||---|
|4-6 LB||¼ - 1/3||1/5 – ¼||---|
|6-8 LB||1/3 – 2/5||¼ - 1/3||¼ - 1/3|
|8-10 LB||2/5 – ½||1/3 – 2/5||1/3 – 2/5|
|10-12 LB||½ - 3/5||2/5 - ½||2/5 - ½|
|12-15 LB||3/5 - ¾||½ - 4/7||½ - 2/3|
|15-20 LB||¾ - 7/8||4/7 – 2/3||2/3 – ¾|
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
- Kittens: Post weaning (after 5 weeks old) feed 1/4 cup for each 1lb of body weight. At 20 weeks (5 months) feed 1/8 cup for each 1lb of body weight. Feed as an adult at 52 weeks
- Gestation: increase daily feeding amount by 25%
- Lactation: feed ‘free choice’
When switching diets, it's important to transition your cat or kitten as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in Orijen. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in Orijen, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% Orijen.
Bundle + Save
off a bag of treats when you purchase a bag of pet food & treats in the same order!