OPEN FARM Grain-Free Pasture Raised Lamb Recipe for Cats
- Pasture Raised Global Animal Partnership Step 4 Rated Lamb
- 100% Grass Fed and Grass Finished
- Non-GMO Fruits, Vegetables & Legumes
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Generous blend of nutritious coconut and fish oils
- Balanced blend of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
- Sources of prebiotic fibres to support healthy digestion
Pasture raised lamb, ocean caught whitefish meal, herring meal, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), red lentils, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), green lentils, pumpkin, natural flavour, cranberries, chicory root, apples, dandelion greens, choline chloride, salt, taurine, turmeric, sunflower oil, dried yucca schidigera extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), tricalcium phosphate, rosemary extract
Vitamin e supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin a supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin b12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin d3 supplement, folic acid
Calcium carbonate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate
Open Farm Pasture Raised Lamb Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
|Crude Protein (min)||37 %|
|Crude Fat (min)||18 %|
|Crude Fibre (max)||3 %|
|Moisture (max)||10 %|
|Calcium (min)||1 %|
|Phosphorus (min)||0.8 %|
|Omega-6 (min)||4 %|
|Omega-3* (min)||1.3 %|
|Vitamin A (min)||9000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min)||40 IU/kg|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
CALORIE CONTENT: 470 KCAL/CUP
ADULT CATS (CUPS/DAY)
|WEIGHT LBS||GR/ DAY||CUPS/ DAY|
|WEIGHT LBS||1-6 MONTHS||6-12 MONTHS|
|18lbs||1 7/8||1 1/4|
Lactation: Free feed.
Adjust feed according to your cat’s age, energy and activity level.
Always ensure fresh water is available.