Nutrisource Grain Free Chicken Canned Dog Food
- NutriSource® canned pet foods feature meat rich, protein dense recipes.
- Our exclusive Good 4 Life ingredients promote gut health and overall well-being for pets.
- Protein heavy, low carbohydrate diet for pets.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to support pet well-being.
- Features Chicken & Chicken Liver
- Wet (Canned) foods are a good additional source of hydration for your pet.
- Family owned means we make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
- Available as a 13 oz. canned product.
Chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver, chickpeas, agar-agar, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, salmon oil, salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, cranberries, kelp, betaine, taurine, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, brewers dried yeast, yucca schidigera plant extract, selenium yeast, copper proteinate, magnesium oxide, cobalt proteinate, manganese proteinate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid
NutriSource® Chicken Formula Grain Free Dog Food has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
|Crude Protein (Min.)||10.0%||110 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||9.0%||90 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||1.50%||15 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||78.0%||780 g/kg|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Adult: Feed 3/4 to 1-1/4 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.
Adjust the amount of food you serve based on the age, size and activity level of your dog. Consult your veterinarian if you believe your dog is too thin or overweight. Remember it is important to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times. Food should be fed at room temperature. Promptly refrigerate the unused portion