Nutrisource Chicken, Turkey, Lamb & Fish Canned Kitten Formula
- Meat-rich, Protein-dense can formulas from NutriSource®
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development
- 100% Grain free, Gluten free, Carrageenan Free - low glycemic formulas
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Chicken, chicken broth, turkey, chicken liver, brown rice flour, lamb, whitefish, dried egg product, natural flavor, agar-agar, dried alfalfa meal, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, salt, calcium carbonate, yucca schidigera plant extract, dried kelp, betaine, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, niacin, vitamin E supplement, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
NutriSource® Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, & Fish Formula Kitten Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all stages of a cat’s life.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||9.5%||95 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||6.0%||60 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||1.5%||15 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||78.0%||780 g/kg|
|Ash (Max.)||1.9%||19 g/kg|
Adjust the amount of food you serve based on the age, size and activity level of your cat. Food should be fed at room temperature. Promptly refrigerate the unused portion. Fresh water should be available at all times.
For adult cats, feed 1 can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kittens require up to two and a half times this amount. For pregnant and lactating females, allow free access to food. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion.