Lotus Oven Baked Grain Free Duck Recipe Dog Kibble
- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Baked with meats, poultry, and fish that have no added hormones and or antibiotics
- Baked with non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Dogs love Lotus' oven-baked great taste because we use more fresh meat (up to 40% fresh meat compared to 20% or less in extruded foods)
- Oven-Baked for a low starch delivery (50% less starch than a comparable extruded food)
- Our oven-baked recipes are less processed than extruded pet food; This helps protect the nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants(from fruits and veggies), proteins, and amino acids better than extruded pet foods
- All life stage recipe
** This item can take up to four business days to process and ship.
Duck, Duck Meal, Peas, Cassava Flour, Potatoes, Herring Meal, Pea Fiber, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sweet Potatoes, Ground Flaxseed, Duck Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Olive Oil, Carrot, Apple, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Propionate, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Blueberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Garlic, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Yucca Schidegera Extract, Inulin, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min)||30.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||12.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.00%|
|Vitamin E (Min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.65%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.75%|
|Ascorbic Acid (Min)||250 mg/kg|
Calorie Content . . . . . . . 3559 kcal/kg (400 kcal/cup)
|Dog Weight (lb)||5||15||30||50||70||95||120||+25|
|Cups Per Day||1/2||1 1/2||2 1/4||3 1/2||4 1/2||5 1/2||6 1/2||1/2|
|One standard 8 oz measuring cup = 4 oz of food|
Always provide a source of clean, fresh water.
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce dry food around the 5th week and provide as much food as puppies will consume from weaning until full grown.
Lotus Pet Food Oven-Baked Grain Free Duck & Cassava Formula for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including the growth of large breed dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).