Lotus Oven Baked Grain Free Low-Fat Chicken Recipe Cat Kibble
- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Baked with meats, poultry, and fish that have no added hormones and or antibiotics
- Baked with non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Cats love Lotus' oven-baked great taste because we use more fresh meat (up to 40% fresh meat compared to 20% or less in extruded foods)
- Oven-Baked for a low starch delivery (50% less starch than a comparable extruded food)
- Our oven-baked recipes are less processed than extruded pet food; This helps protect the nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants (from the fruits and veggies), proteins, and amino acids better than extruded pet foods
- Helps lower urinary pH for a healthy urinary tract
** This item can take up to four business days to process and ship.
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils, Chickpeas, Tapioca Flour, Pea Fiber, Chicken Liver, White Fish, Brewers Dried Yeast, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Natural Yeast Flavor, Cranberries, Dried Egg Product, Clams, Pumpkin, Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Spinach, Carrots, Calcium Propionate, Calcium Sulfate, Salt, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, New Zealand Green Mussels, Taurine, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Yucca schidigera, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, DL Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min)||30.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||9.00%|
|Crude Fat (Max)||10.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||7.00%|
|Vitamin E (Min)||250 IU/kg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.15%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.25%|
|Ascorbic Acid (Min)||200 mg/kg|
Calorie Content . . . . . . . 3161 kcal/kg (373.9 kcal/cup)
|Cat Weight (lb)||8||10||12||14|
Always provide a source of clean, fresh water.
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce dry food around the 5th week and provide as much food as kittens will consume from weaning until full grown.
Lotus Oven Baked Low Fat Chicken Recipe for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages