Lotus Grain Free Chicken Stew Canned Dog Food
- Cooked in small batches in our micro-cannery in California
- Made with USDA inspected and passed for human consumption chicken breasts and thighs
- Made with non-GMO fruits and vegetables for antioxidants
- Dogs love the homemade taste of our stews because our gravy is made from chicken breast and thigh broth
- High moisture, high meat recipe for optimal health
- Single animal-based protein recipes - chicken breast and thighs
- All life stage recipe
** This item can take up to four business days to process and ship.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Potato Starch, Asparagus, Chicken Fat, Blueberries, Carrots, Monosodium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Oil, Olive Oil, Ground Flaxseed, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Whole Cranberries, Agar-Agar, Choline Chloride, Betaine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
|Crude Protein (Min)||10.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||0.50%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.50%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.20%|
Calorie Content . . . . . . . 917 kcal/kg (325.535 kcal/12.5 oz can)
|Dog Weight (lb)||5||10||20||30||40||60||80||100|
|Cans Per Day||3/4||1 1/4||2||2 3/4||3 1/2||4 3/4||6||7|
Always provide a source of clean, fresh water.
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce dry food around the 5th week and provide as much food as puppies will consume from weaning until full grown.
Lotus Chicken Stew for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including the growth of large breed dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).