Lotus Oven Baked Grain Free Duck Recipe Cat Kibble
- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Baked with meats, poultry, and fish that have no added hormones and or antibiotics
- Baked with non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Cats love Lotus' oven-baked great taste because we use more fresh meat (up to 40% fresh meat compared to 20% or less in extruded foods)
- Oven-Baked for a low starch delivery (50% less starch than a comparable extruded food)
- Our oven-baked recipes are less processed than extruded pet food; This helps protect the nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants (from the fruits and veggies), proteins, and amino acids better than extruded pet foods
- Helps lower urinary pH for a healthy urinary tract
- All life stage recipe
** This item can take up to four business days to process and ship.
Duck, Duck Meal, Peas, Dried Egg Product, Pork Liver, Tapioca, Pea Fiber, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sweet Potato, Ground Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Natural Yeast Flavor, Calcium Propionate, Carrots, Apples, Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Garlic, Blueberrries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Taurine, Salmon Oil, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Inulin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min)||34.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||15.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.25%|
|Vitamin E (Min)||50 IU/kg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.85%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.00%|
|Ascorbic Acid (Min)||200 mg/kg|
Calorie Content . . . . . . . 3531 kcal/kg (417.7 kcal/cup)
|Cat Weight (lb)||1||4||6||8||10||12||14|
|Weaning to 4 months||1/4||1 1/4||1 3/4|
|4 to 7 months||1/4||1/2||1||1 1/4||1 1/2|
|7 to 9 months||1/4||1/2||3/4||1||1||1 1/2||1 1/2|
|9 to 12 months||1/2||1/2||3/4||1||1||1 1/4|
Always provide a source of clean, fresh water.
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce dry food around the 5th week and provide as much food as kittens will consume from weaning until full grown.
Lotus Baked Grain Free Fish Adult Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.