Lotus Dog Grain-Free Turkey Stew
- Cooked in small batches in our micro-cannery in California
- Made with USDA inspected and passed for human consumption turkey breasts and thighs
- Made with non-GMO fruits and vegetables for antioxidants
- Dogs love the homemade taste of our stews because our gravy is made from turkey breast and thigh broth
- High moisture, high meat recipe for optimal health
- Single animal-based protein recipes - turkey breast and thighs
- All life stage recipe
** This item can take up to four business days to process and ship.
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Potato Starch, Carrots, Blueberries, Calcium Carbonate, Monosodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Olive Oil, Salmon Oil, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Flaxseed, Salt, New Zealand Green Mussels, Dried Kelp, Dried Pumpkin Flakes, Whole Cranberries, Agar-Agar, Choline Chloride, Betaine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
|Crude Protein (Min)||10.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||0.50%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.50%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.20%|
Calorie Content . . . . . . . 993 kcal/kg (148.95 kcal/5.3 oz can)
|Dog Weight (lb)||5||10||20||30||40||60||80||100|
|Cans Per Day||1 3/4||2 3/4||4 3/4||6 1/4||7 3/4||10 1/2||13||15 1/2|
Always provide a source of clean, fresh water.
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce dry food around the 5th week and provide as much food as puppies will consume from weaning until full grown.
Lotus Turkey Stew for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including the growth of large breed dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).