Dinnertime will turn into an event when your dog gets our natural, limited ingredient, grain-free lamb recipe canned dog food. Whether you add it to dry kibble for moisture and a flavor boost or serve this wet dog food recipe as a complete and balanced meal on its own, you can feed your best friend with confidence knowing that every ingredient was selected with purpose. We chose lamb because it is a delicious red meat alternative that will satisfy your dog’s carnivorous cravings.
- Wholesome, fresh lamb is the first ingredient and the only protein in this recipe.
- Taurine is added for heart health.
- Antioxidant vitamins support a healthy immune system.
- Prebiotics help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- No wheat, corn, soy, rice, barley or oats.
- Delicious meaty loaf.
- What’s in the can is what’s on the label. With 95% animal protein, you can feed your dog with confidence.
- Simple ingredients give you confidence that your dog is well-nourished and ready to play fetch.
deboned lamb, vegetable broth, lamb liver, lentils, peas, agar-agar, natural lamb flavor, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, sunflower oil, tuarine, choline chloride, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid) calcium carbonate, dried chicory root, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide), magnesium proteinate
crude protein (min): 10.0%
crude fat (min): 6.0%
crude fiber (max): 2.0%
moisture (max): 78.0%
*taurine (min): 0.15%
Metabolizable Energy (ME)
985 kcal ME/kg
385 kcal ME/12.7oz can
155 kcal ME/5.5oz can
Bundle + Save
off a bag of treats when you purchase a bag of pet food & treats in the same order!