Ziwi Peak Wet Hoki Recipe for Cats
FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
Wild-caught and sustainably certified, hoki fish are found in New Zealand’s Cook Straight and the deep sub-Antarctic waters of the Chatham Rise. A rich source of protein featuring a white flesh with a delicate texture - a delicious option for even the most selective cats.
- Featuring 92% hoki fish to perfectly match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet.
- Wild-caught and certified as sustainable by the MSC (Marine Stewardship Council).
- A whole-prey food featuring hoki liver, flesh and bone to provide vitamins and minerals naturally, from Mother Nature.
- Includes 3% whole New Zealand green mussels as a rich source of omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Free from grain or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial binders or preservatives including TSPP, agar agar, gums or carrageenan. BPA free.
|Crude Protein||min. 10%|
|Crude Fat||min. 3.5%|
|Crude Fibre||max. 2%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min)||300mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||1050 kcal ME/kg | 194 kcal ME/185g can | 89 kcal ME/85g can|