*test* Lotus Grain Free Beef Stew Canned Dog Food Single Can
- Cooked in small batches in our micro-cannery in California
- Made with USDA inspected and passed for human consumption beef chuck tenders and beef hearts
- Made with non-GMO fruits and vegetables for antioxidants
- Dogs love the homemade taste of our stews because our gravy is made from beef chuck tender and heart broth
- High moisture, high meat recipe for optimal health
- Single animal-based protein recipes - beef chuck tenders and beef hearts
- All life stage recipe
** This item can take up to four business days to process and ship.
Beef, Beef Broth, Potato Starch, Asparagus, Carrots, Blueberries, Monosodium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Olive Oil, Salmon Oil, Ground Flaxseed, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Kelp, Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Agar-Agar, Choline Chloride, Betaine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
|Crude Protein (Min)||10.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||0.50%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.50%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.20%|
Calorie Content . . . . . . . 1003 kcal/kg (150.45 kcal/5.3 oz can)
|Dog Weight (lb)||5||10||20||30||40||60||80||100|
|Cans Per Day||1 1/2||2 3/4||4 1/2||6 1/4||7 3/4||10 1/2||13||15 1/4|
Always provide a source of clean, fresh water.
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce dry food around the 5th week and provide as much food as puppies will consume from weaning until full grown.
Lotus Beef Stew for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including the growth of large breed dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).