Blue Buffalo Basics Grain Free Turkey & Potato Canned Large Breed Dog Food
Blue Buffalo Basics Grain Free Turkey & Potato Large Breed recipe is a natural and holistic, limited-ingredient canned food to minimize food sensitivities that some dogs may have, while maximizing the nutritional value they will receive. Plus, it includes ingredients that have been chosen specifically to help meet the needs of large breed dogs.
- Turkey - A high-quality protein not typically used in dog food.
- Potatoes - An easily digestible carbohydrate source.
- NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
- A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients - These ingredients were selected for their nutritional value and their capacity to help in the digestive process.
- An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids - Helps maintain the immune system and support skin and coat health.
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Potatoes, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pumpkin, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Cranberries, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Blue Buffalo Basics Grain Free Turkey & Potato Canned Large Breed Dog Food Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein 7.0% min Crude Fat 6.0% min Crude Fiber 1.5% max Moisture 78.0% max Vitamin E 50 IU/kg min Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 1.0% min Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.25% min Vitamin C* 20 mg/kg min L-Carnitine* 25 mg/kg min Glucosamine* 100 mg/kg min Chondroitin Sulfate* 100 mg/kg min
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.