Hi Hearty Pet Family,
We hope you’re doing well during these rapidly changing times. Over the past several days, it seems like things are shifting on a daily, if not hourly, basis! But as we promised, we’re keeping ourselves up to date with the latest information surrounding COVID-19 and adapting our operations accordingly.
We’ve seen states like our close neighbor Pennsylvania make the bold move of only allowing “life-sustaining businesses” to remain open, while our local malls, outlets, and retailers temporarily shut their doors. This is an important preventative step in stopping the further spread of COVID-19, and one that we embrace and support.
Pet supply stores like ours are considered ‘essential’, which is something we wear as a badge of honor. We will be here to serve you and your family as long as we’re able and want to make sure we’re doing so as efficiently and safely as possible. Therefore, beginning Monday, March 23rd, you’ll see the following measures be implemented:
- STORE HOURS WILL REMAIN THE SAME – At this time, there will be no change to our current store hours!
MON - FRI - 9a - 7p
SAT - 9a - 5p
- Concierge Shopping - You’ll be greeted at a new checkout area just beyond the front entryway, and our knowledgeable staff will do your shopping for you while you wait! CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS PREFERRED.
- Grooming and spa services - will be offered to current clients on an Appointment Only basis, including nail trims. Please call 301-791-PETS (7387) for additional information and availability.
- Training Courses - Our training courses will be postponed at this time. Erica will be contacting all current and future students with additional information, so please stay tuned!
- Self Wash Tub - Our self-wash tub will be closed.
- Park & Bark - Our Park & Bark curbside service allows you to shop without even leaving your car! Just call to confirm stock and let us know you’re on the way.
We know all these recent changes in the world can be overwhelming, including what we just talked about above. But we’ve always told you that the well-being of pets and the families that love them is our number one priority – and right now, that means proactively keeping our community healthy.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at 301-791-PETS (7387) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Be well and see you soon!