Lotus Cat Grain-Free Just Juicy Pork Stew
- Cooked in small batches and hand-packed in our micro-cannery in California
- Made with USDA inspected and passed for human consumption pork shoulder
- 95% simple meat recipe with a small amount of carrots for antioxidants
- Cats love the homemade taste of our Just Juicy stews because our gravy is made from pork shoulder broth
- High moisture, high meat recipe for optimal urinary tract health
- Single animal based protein recipes - pork shoulder
- All life stage recipe
** This item can take up to four business days to process and ship.
Pork, Pork Broth, Carrots, Potato Starch, Monosodium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Olive Oil, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Agar-Agar, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite.
|Crude Protein (Min)||13.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||0.50%|
|Cat Weight (lb)||6||8||10||12||14|
|Cans Per Day||1 1/4||1 1/2||2||2 1/2||2 3/4|
Always provide a source of clean, fresh water.
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce dry food around the 5th week and provide as much food as kittens will consume from weaning till full grown.
Lotus Just Juicy Cat Pork Stew For Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.