Write a Review
DO NOT USE ON CATS
Bayer Animal Health
K9 Advantix Topical Prevention And Treatment Of Ticks, Fleas, And Mosquitoes For Monthly Use On Dogs And Puppies 7 Weeks Of Age And Older. Repels And Kills Ticks Including Those That May Transmit Lyme Disease.
For the Prevention and Treatment of Ticks, Fleas and Mosquitoes on Dogs
- Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks for up to four weeks
- Kills 98-100% of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for at least four weeks
- Kills fleas before they lay eggs
- Larval flea stages in the dog's surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix treated dog
- Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks
- Remains effective after bathing and swimming
- Convenient, easy to apply
How to Apply:
1. Use only on dogs. DO NOT USE ON CATS or on other animals.
2. Remove applicator tube from the package.
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube twice to expel the entire contents directly on the skin.
Get 10% off your order TODAY! Join our newsletter
**50% Off Ground Shipping Today, $30+ purchase (coupon code: SEPT14SHIP)