Login


Sub Total: $0.00
Merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food


Merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food



No Reviews
Write a Review

Merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food is made with real, farm fresh ingredients that are locally grown in the USA! Merrick formulas do not contain any ingredients from China and are free of soy, GMOs, glutens, and fillers such as wheat, corn, or by products!  This formula starts with real, wholesome deboned salmon as the first ingredient.  Merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato recipe is balanced with 55% fish and healthy fat ingredients that help build and maintain lean, healthy muscle tissue, support healthy skin and coat, and support joint health.  The remaining 45% is comprised of fresh produce such as peas, apples, and blueberries that offer vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.  Easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.  

This formula is 100% Grain Free and appropriate for all life stages feeding!

Merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food Ingredients
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Whitefish Meal, Natural Flavor, Canola Oil, Deboned Whitefish, Apples, Blueberries, Yeast Culture, Organic Alfalfa, Flaxseed Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product. 

Merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food Guaranteed Analysis
Crude protein (min.) 34.00 %
Crude fat (min.) 14.00 %
Crude fiber (max.) 4.50 %
Moisture (max.) 11.00 %
Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.) 3.50 %
Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.) 0.40 %
Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (min.) 800 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.) 800 mg/kg

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles

Calorie Content: 3,500 kcal per kilogram or 354 kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).


Get 10% off your order TODAY! Join our newsletter

**50% Off Ground Shipping Today, $30+ purchase (coupon code: AUG14SHIP)
Options:

Quantity:   






Merrick Grain Free Lamb and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food
Merrick Grain Free Lamb and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food
Now! Grain Free Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food
NOW! FRESH Grain Free Small Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food
   

Product Rating: (0.00)   # of Ratings: 0   (Only registered customers can rate)

There are no comments for this product.